At Sukruthi, we understand business needs at the very bottom of the pyramid. Our solutions in this domain hand-hold you through the very critical process of setting up a business and managing multiple operations and all that comes between these phases. We make sure that you focus on your business alone while we handle the rest.
Our expertise in this domain spans a plethora of solutions that handle everything from registration, special zones to managing your IPR and our approach ensures that we help you derive maximum ROI while making it a seamless process.
Our Experts have the right industry experience and succor provide consulting services in Company Registration in India and understand the decisions required here in terms of strategy, business and legal considerations.We efficiently handle all the intricacies involved in registering both public and private limited companies in accordance with the rules as mentioned under the Company Act. Some Procedures and Processes included but not limited to are :
The process :-
- Getting name approval of proposed company from Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Following this with application for incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association and other necessary prescribed documents that need to be submitted with ROC (Here, the ‘Memorandum of Association’ defines constitution and objects of company and ‘Articles of Association’ contains rules & regulations of company for management of its daily affairs)
- After examining documents, ROC issues Certificate of Incorporation
- Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) for each Director/Promoter
- Making application to ROC
- Applying for name availability of proposed company to ROC (through filling Form 1A)
- Upon name approval, completing the formalities for company incorporation within proposed 3 months.
Our Services deal with the above mentioned formalities and all other intricacies involved.
Whether you are just starting your business or have been operating as a sole proprietorship or general partnership, we help you reap the benefits of incorporating your business as a limited liability partnership (LLP). We handhold you through the entire process seamlessly and on time.
Some of the processes involved are :
Step I – Partners
Step II – Obtaining DPIN & Digital Signature
Step III – Name filing
Step IV – Agreement
Our consulting services offer to our clients complete help in the formation of Trusts and Non Profits. These registrations usually come under three categories :-
- Charitable Trust
- Societies under the Societies Registration Act
- Companies under section 25 of the Companies Act
Our experts handle all procedures and compliance and handhold you through the entire process as seamlessly as possible.
A General Partnership Firm (many times referred as Partnership Firm) is a business entity formed by 2 or more people . It is quick and fast option to start business operations & offerx various advantages like separate business entity, capacity to pursue any activity as a company etc. Other significant advantages include:
- Tax savings. Profits distributed to partners are not subjected to double taxation.
- Low compliances requirements.
- Access to higher capital base by including more partners to business.
- Manage business efficiently by proper delegation of activities to various partners.
We offer customized partnership agreements to efficiently portray your business needs and agreements while making it hassle free.
Our Services in this domain involves handling of custom excise duty that is levied on import of goods into India at rates specified in Customs Tariff Act, 1975. The Custom excise duty in India comprises Basic Customs Duty (BCD), Countervailing Duty (CVD), Additional Duty of Customs (ADC) and Education Cess.This as well includes :-
Custom excise duty in India currently comprise the following:
- Basic Customs Duty (BCD) – Current general peak rate is 15 per cent.
- Countervailing Duty (CVD) – This duty is equivalent to central excise duty leviable on a like product manufactured in India. Current rate applicable to majority of the industrial products is 16 per cent plus 2 per cent education cess, taking the effective rate to 16.32 per cent. This duty is calculated on the value of product + basic customs duty.
- Additional Duty of Customs (ADC) – This duty is levied to countervail the sales tax, value-added tax, local taxes and other charges leviable on the like goods on their sale or purchase or transportation in India. Presently, this duty is levied at 4 per cent on certain items viz items bound under the Information Technology (IT) Agreement and on specified inputs / raw materials for manufacture of electronic / IT goods. This duty is levied on value of product +basic customs duty + countervailing duty.
- Education Cess – This cess is levied at 2 per cent on the amount of BCD +CVD.
Our experts have the right experience and approach to guide our clients through the process as well a proven track record across the industry.
We have an extensive industry experience in handling Service Tax Consulting that comprises of areas such as :-
- Service Tax Registration
- Consultancy on Services as per the applicability of Service tax Act
- Filing of Service Tax returns in ST-3
- Consultancy on deposit of monthly service tax of corporate and individuals
- Maintenance of Service Tax Records
- Liasioning with respective Authorities
Service areas include:
- Preparation of returns & challans
- Handling departmental audit
- Regarding credit claims and much more…
Value Added Tax
Our expertise in handling Value Added Tax Consulting finds its strength in our vast real time industry coverage as well our in house knowledge base. Services in this domain involve core areas such as :-
- Registration under Local & Central VAT Act
- Assessment & Appeal
- Getting statutory Forms- C Form/ F Form
- Refund application for exporters
- VAT Audit
IEC Code ( Import and Export Code)
Our experts guide and assist you in handling the import and export code intricacies in an hassle free and time and cost efficient manner
A snapshot of IEC :-
1. No export or import shall be made by any person without an Importer Exporter Code (IEC) Number unless specifically exempted. An Importer/Exporter Code (IEC) number shall be granted on application to the competent authority.
2. An application for grant of IEC number shall be made by the Registered/Head Office of the applicant to the licensing authority concerned in the form specified and shall be accompanied by documents prescribed therein.
3. An Import Export Code No allotted to an applicant shall be valid for all its branches/divisions/units/factories as indicated on the IEC number.
4. Where an IEC Code/ Import Export Code No is lost or misplaced, the issuing authority may consider requests for grant of a duplicate copy of IEC number, if accompanies by an affidavit.
5. If an IEC holder does not wish to operate the allotted IEC number, he may surrender the same by informing the issuing authority. On receipt of such intimation, the issuing authority shall immediately inform all the RBI/Customs/Licensing authorities that the said IEC number has become inoperative and so on.
We are well versed in this domain to guide you while you focus on your core business activities.
Our experts thoroughly understand that a critical side also involves handling a comprehensive list of all compulsory regulations that you as a business entity have to comply. These include a range of legislations , licensing requirements and further. We have spent years providing insights to a multiple organizations at various levels and have strived to handle all these intricate matters as seamlessly and efficiently as possible. Some of these include:-
Shop and Establishment Act
An important legislation , enacted by every state in India to regulate conditions of work and to provide for statutory obligations of the employers and rights of the employees in un-organized sector of employment and other establishments in their jurisdiction.
- Regulations Under The Act: This act lays down the following rules:
- Working hours per day and week.
- Guidelines for spread-over, rest interval, opening and closing hours, closed days, national and religious holidays, overtime work.
- Rules for employment of children, young persons and women.
- Rules for annual leave, maternity leave, sickness and casual leave, etc.
- Rules for employment and termination of service.
- Maintenance of registers and records and display of notices.
- Obligations of employers as well as employees.
Professional Tax is a tax levied by the State government. Professional tax is levied on income however earned in any trade and is usually paid by the employer. The provision detailing the stipulations attached to Provisional Tax, caps the total professional tax payable in respect of any one person to the State or to any local authority in the State by way of taxes on professions, trades, callings and employments
The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 is enacted to provide a kind of social security to the industrial workers. The security, however, differs from the security provided to them under the Workmen’s Compensation Act or the Employees’ State Insurance Act. The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act mainly provides retirement or old age benefits, such as Provident Fund, Superannuation Pension, Invalidation Pension, Family Pension and Deposit Linked Insurance.
Employee State Insurance
The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 envisaged an integrated need based social insurance scheme that would protect the interest of workers in contingencies such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent physical disablement, death due to employment injury resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity. the Act also guarantees reasonably good medical care to workers and their immediate dependants.
We take pride in our experience in handling Intellectual Property Rights Consulting Services. Our rich industry experience coupled with our real time exposure helps us handle these matters for you efficiently in a time, space and cost-effective manner.
- Trade mark search.
- Filing of applications, registration procedure.
- Renewal, opposition, rectification.
- Action of infringement and passing off.
- Assignment, licenses and transmission, drafting deed form, consequent registration of assignment, etc.
- Registration, assignment, infringement of a copyright.
- Software programs copyright
- Drafting deeds for transfer of copyright and royalty, etc.
- Patent Drafting
- Patent Drawings/Illustrations
- Patent Search
- Patent compliance
- Patent Review
- Office Actions
- Patent proofreading
- Patent Analysis & Portfolio Management Filing & Prosecuting of Patent Applications
Our experts provide competent service support in special zones and execute insightful strategies and our in-house knowledge base to deliver state of the art solutions.Our forte in this domain includes:-
Special Economic Zone
We provide assistance in DTA procurement documentation, Import procurement documentation, Maintenance of registers & records, Preparation of monthly returns, Half Yearly consumption records and assistance in obtaining job work permissions as well as other service factors
Indian SEZ act has following significant features:
- As proposed in the SEZ policy the zones can be either be setup by private sector or by State Govt. or State Government in association with Private sector. Private sector is also invited to develop infrastructure facility in the existing SEZs.
- State Govt. plays a vital role in the setting up of SEZ.
- A framework is being developed by creating special by creating special windows under existing rules and regulations of the central Govt.and state Govt. for SEZ
Units undertaking to export their entire production of goods and services may be set up under the Electronic Hardware Technology Park (EHTP) Scheme. Such units may be engaged in manufacture and services.
Commensurate with the policy to give a special thrust to export of electronic hardware, such units would be encouraged to be set up under the aforementioned export oriented scheme.
Scheme Benefits and Highlights
- EHTP unit may import free of duty all types of goods, including capital goods as defined in the EXIM Policy, required by it for manufacture, services, production and processing or in connection therewith.
- The units shall also be permitted to import goods, including capital goods, free of cost or on loan from clients required for the approved activity.
- EHTP units may procure goods required by them for manufacture, services, production and processing or in connection therewith, duty free, from bonded warehouses in the DTA set up under the Exim Policy.
- Minimal “Minimum Export Performance” norms i.e., US$ 1 million or 3 times CIF Value of imported goods whichever is higher & Positive Net Foreign Exchange Earnings against Export Earnings to be achieved over a period of five years.
The STPI registration services include preparation of application and project report as well other services such as :-
- Registration of unit under STPI scheme.
- Execution/acceptance of LUT.
- Obtaining Green card.
- Preparation of application for Custom Private Bonded warehouse u/s 58.
- Permission for manufacturing u/s 65.
- Obtaining licenses under respective sections of custom Act 1962.
- Filling bond B-17 for import / indigenous duty free purchases.
- Registration for Import clearance under S-16.
- Preparing paper work involving clearing of import consignments from Docks /Cargo /ICDS/CFS under duty exemption schemes.
- Central Excise registration under rule 9 of C. E. Rules – 2002.
- Obtaining necessary NOC from STPI for consignment on every import/indigenous purchase of goods.
- Preparation & obtaining of CT-3 for duty free indigenous purchases
- And other incidental matters as well as paper work as needed from time to time.